About our campus
Located just 10 miles north of downtown Seattle, the College features an 83 acre campus, landscaped with mature native evergreens and flowering shrubs. The campus includes an internationally recognized automotive training center, comprehensive Visual Arts Center, Music Technology and Digital Media career options, competitive Nursing and Dental Hygiene programs, CNC manufacturing and worker retraining opportunities, multiple science laboratories including an emphasis toward Bio-Tech lab careers, growing digital film making program, theater and performing arts programs, athletics and wellness classes, Child Care Center, Library-Media Center, and so much more to explore....
A variety of facilities to meet your needs
We are pleased to offer our campus facilities to the community for a variety of events and activities. Evenings, weekends, and week days during breaks between academic quarters are the best times to schedule events at the college. Some weekday afternoon events can be accommodated, but are subject to availability. Please check out the room photos page for more details.
- Updated classrooms seat from 30 to 125, featuring state-of-the-art media equipment. Lecture halls and standard classroom style room configurations are available.
- The #1600 performing arts theater comfortably seats 360 guests and features a new 4K digital video projection system, 7.1 Surround Sound, 72 channel Yamaha digital mixing console, multi-source video monitors from the stage to the Green Room, orchestra pit and lobby. Additional upgrades to the house and lobby, as well as new roof are scheduled for summer 2016.
- The #800 music building has an array of facilities, from tiered performance halls, to piano labs and individual practice rooms with pianos.
- Our #9000 PUB (Pagoda Student Union Building) features two bright and spacious dining rooms, three conference rooms, airy lobby space and on site catering services.
- Opened in Fall Quarter 2014, the new intimate Black Box theater has tiered riser seating for 49 guests. It is used for film and drama classes, small performances and film production work.
- On site film and digital audio recording studios.
- The #3000 Athletic Building was renovated and re-opened in Fall 2014. The main gym has a bleacher capacity of 1,200, two full courts, amplified PA system, with adjacent lobby. The smaller gym has basketball practice space and batting cage nets, wood floor, and is used for dance and yoga classes, smaller practices and events. the lower level features 3 classroom spaces, lockers rooms, and the workout fitness center.
Food Services and catering - Lancer, our exclusive campus food services provider, will work with you to design a specialized menu for your guests, and can also arrange for concessions, beverage service, and light refreshments to support your event.
For additional information, please contact Suzanne Gugger, Facility Rentals Program Manager, and review the tips for a successful event page where you will find a planning worksheet and other important instructions. We welcome the opportunity to assist you with planning your event at Shoreline Community College.
Facility Rentals Program Manager
Shoreline Community College 9000 Building, Rm. 9114 16101 Greenwood Ave. N. Shoreline, WA 98133
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.